Idaho Heating & Air has provided Meridian, Nampa, & Boise, ID residents with quality tankless water heater installations for more than 15 years. We carry the highest quality equipment in the industry. We are fully licensed, and our NATE-certified technicians are trained in the most current state-of-the-art tankless water heaters. When you call us, you can be sure that you will receive quality workmanship and friendly service.
Give us a call for your tankless water heater services!
Ready to take advantage of the benefits of tankless water heating? Idaho Heating & Air can help. Personalizing our services and taking the time to understand the demands of your specific household, we provide the information and recommendations you need to decide if tankless water heating is right for you. By remaining updated with the latest innovations, and knowing the equipment we install and service inside and out, we deliver greater value and long-term satisfaction from your new water heating system.
Expert Tankless Water Heater Installations & Maintenance
Contact Idaho Heating & Air at (208) 288-2098 for a full range of tankless water heating services in Meridian & surrounding areas. Our certified professionals handle new installation, conversion, replacement, upkeep, and repair, and are always driven by relationships rather than sales figures. With no commissioned sales, there’s no pressure to buy something you won’t be totally happy with. Offering a wide variety of tankless water heating options, for households of all sizes, we make sure you enjoy a plentiful supply of clean, hot water. Offering skilled and conscientious service throughout Meridian, Nampa, & Boise, ID, Idaho Heating & Air is your comfort solution.
Some of the many benefits of tankless water heating include:
- Unlimited Supply – Since water is heated as needed, you never run short.
- No Waiting – Turn on the faucet and the water is the perfect temperature.
- Space Savings – Mounted on the wall, installed indoors or out, these innovative systems are about the size of a suitcase, taking considerably less space than conventional tank-style heaters.
- Cost Savings – With no standby energy losses, you can expect to trim up to 40% off your utility bill.
- Long-lasting – A tankless water heater typically lasts twice as long as a traditional alternative.
- No Property Damage – There’s no fear of a ruptured tank or flooding.
- Clean Water – Since water hasn’t been store in a tank, absorbing rust and scale, it’s cleaner and fresher.
- Safe – Outstanding safety features protect against scalding.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
You’ve heard of tankless water heaters but are not sure if one is right for your home. At Idaho Heating & Air, we can help you decide if this is a good option. Here are some of the pros and cons of these systems to help you better make an educated decision. Balance the pros and cons, and consider the capacity, efficiency, and cost of a tankless water heater. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (208) 288-2098!
Pros of a Tankless Water Heater
Depending on your water usage, tankless water heaters use up to fifty percent less energy than conventional tank units. They eliminate the cost of keeping gallons of water hot in a tank. They are more compact and can even be mounted on a wall. These water heaters are more energy efficient because they heat water only as it is needed, hence the term, “on demand.” A tankless water heater can last up to twenty years.
Cons of a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters will heat water only when you turn on the faucet. This can be both good and bad. It is good because you don’t waste energy heating up water that is not going to be used. The flip side is that, depending on the size of your home and how many people occupy it, there might not always be hot water available when you need it.
Tankless water heaters come with plenty of advantages. Here are five tips for optimum performance and efficiency.
- ENSURE THE UNIT IS ADEQUATELY SIZED: Make sure your contractor calculates your hot water needs before recommending the right unit for your home.
- HAVE YOUR HOME’S FLOW RATE MEASURED: Tankless water heaters require a minimum amount of water flowing through them to avoid overheating. Ensure your water lines can meet the demand.
- MAKE SURE YOUR UNIT IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY: Be sure to hire a professional contractor to install your unit. Tankless systems are complex, and installation requires critical plumbing connections and involves high-temperature gas fittings.
- VENT CORRECTLY: Since tankless heaters are gas-fired, make sure your unit has a sealed combustion and direct vent to the exterior to prevent hazardous backdrafting of combustion fumes.
- INSULATE YOUR PIPING: Although pipe insulation may not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about optimizing your water heater, consider insulating all your exposed piping to help maximize your system’s potential.
- CUT YOUR WATER CONSUMPTION: Try to reduce your water consumption as much as you can. One of the best ways to do that is to invest in low-flow shower heads.
Following these tips will help you to optimize your tankless water heater so that it gives you the best performance and best value for money. Idaho Heating & Air can provide you with information and recommendations catered to your specific household, so you can decide if a tankless unit is right for you. Our team keeps up with the latest industry innovations, so you can trust that we will install or repair your tankless water heater with the care and expertise that we are known for.