Geothermal System Repair, Geothermal HVAC Service & Geothermal Heating & Cooling InstallationBoise, ID, Meridian, ID & Nampa, ID
With Geothermal HVAC installation, Idaho Heating & Air takes advantage of the constant temperature and free energy source underground or in water to heat and cool your home. Eliminating the need for natural gas, propane, venting, and combustion air, we bring you temperature control that is safe, clean, effective, and the most environmentally friendly heating/cooling option on the market. Our team of experts include a mechanical engineer, ensuring proper design and start-to-finish installation for our customers in Meridian & surrounding areas.
Professional Geothermal Heating & Cooling Services
Idaho Heating & Air does not operate on commission. We aren’t focused on making a sale, but prioritize long-term satisfaction and rewards. Taking the time to understand your goals, requirements, and priorities, we deliver superior value and protect your best interests with honest and ethical business practices. We are a company driven by relationships, and strive to earn both your trust and future recommendation. Contact us at (208) 297-2996 for further information, new construction installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance, and prompt repair throughout Meridian, Nampa, & Boise, ID. We are your residential and commercial comfort solution!
Energy Source Options
- Open Loop: Using groundwater from a well as a direct energy source, an open-loop application is a versatile option and has the lowest initial installation cost of available geothermal systems. The professionals from Idaho Heating & Air will help you determine the right choice for your specific needs, guide you through the process, and deliver turnkey results.
- Closed Loop :
- Horizontal Loops – With sufficient availability of land, trenches are dug by excavating a pit typically sized 100ft by 30 ft and horizontal loops of HDPE pipes are installed, tapping into the relatively stable temperatures below ground to heat/cool the typical home for around a dollar a day. The typical trench ranges from 100 to 300 feet.
- Vertical Loops – If land space is limited and/or soil content is not conducive to horizontal loops, we use a drilling rig to install vertical loops in multiple holes approximately ten feet apart. Several feet below ground, the pipes are connected by a header system and then implemented through the foundation of the home to link to the unit. The result is an energy efficient, whisper-quiet, and cost-saving solution to year round temperature control.
Some of the benefits of Geothermal HVAC:
- Federal Tax Credits – Federal tax credits may be available to help with costs toward purchasing a geothermal heating and cooling system. Call (208) 297-2996 today for more information!
- State Tax Deductions – State tax deductions for energy efficiency purposes associated with geothermal heating and cooling systems may be available. Call (208) 297-2996 today for more details!
- Cost savings – Compared to a conventional gas, oil, or heat pump system, you’re going to trim your energy bill between 25% and 50%.
- Water heating – Your Geothermal system supplements conventional water heating, cutting hot water costs by about 30% annually.
- Environmentally friendly – Considered the most Environmentally responsible option by the EPA, the installation of a geothermal HVAC system is the equivalent of planting 750 trees.
- Value – The savings in utility bills and maintenance costs typically pays for the installation cost within a two to four year span.
- Equipment life – Indoor installation protects equipment from the wear and tear of weather and ensures a life span of more than twenty years on average. Underground loop systems provide upwards of fifty years of dependable operation.
- Minimal maintenance – Periodic checks and filter changes are sufficient to keep your geothermal system operating at peak condition.
- Safety – With no combustion process, the threat of flames, fumes, odors, carbon monoxide, and other combustion by products is eliminated.
- Comfort – There’s no sudden blasts of air, avoiding hot and cold temperature swings. Plus the geothermal system will effectively dehumidify in cooling mode.
- Sound levels – Operating similarly to a refrigerator, the geothermal system is wonderfully quiet.
- Wifi Control – Wifi controlled heating systems with Symphony Unit can be provided for both convenience and peace of mind.