We service furnaces and HVAC systems in the greater Treasure Valley area.
The Furnace maintenance system is a heating service that includes extensive inspection and adjustment. Given that most people only seek HVAC system service in the event of a malfunction, you may be interested in the furnace maintenance.
Checking your furnace maintenance regularly is not always clear or practical. However, approaching the more popular winter months. The best time to make sure that the stove is ready to provide you with maximum comfort the winter months.
What does furnace maintenance include?
Whether you are in Meridian, ID or nearby in southwestern ID, we can help you to create, inspect, repair, clean, test, and replace the necessary parts of the oil furnace of the system's main components. Some questions are included in the checklist of our furnace maintenance:
- Check the air conditioning system and air intake grilles and remove any obstructions.
- Check for heat damage and signs of corrosion.
- Check and clean the fan and remove debris.
- Check the fan motor and power consumption.
- Inspect electrical connections and, if necessary, secure and replace damaged cables.
- Check the ignition and flame sensor.
- Inspect the belts for damage or tears
- Check the thermostat and calibrate if necessary.
- Lubricate all moving parts of the heating system
- Check the air filter, clean and replace if necessary.
- Review and test security checks and system startup cycles
- If you have an oil or gas stove, furnace maintenance service includes the following:
- Check for leaks in the fuel lines.
- Check and check gas pressure, ignition and pilot.
- Check the thermocouple
How many times should you tune-up the furnace maintenance in Meridian Idaho?
- At least once a year: annual maintenance of the furnace allows the system to work efficiently. Generally speaking, if you are serious about maintaining optimal indoor air quality or if someone in the house has a respiratory condition or a weakened immune system, it is best to regulate it two to four times a year.
- Pre-cold time: The best time to maintain furnace maintenance is before starting the temperature reduction system daily.
What are the benefits of annual furnace maintenance?
Regular construction of the furnace offers several benefits, including:
- Save money: furnace maintenance ensures the most efficient operation of the heating system. It can mean monthly savings in energy costs. Over time, these savings can offset the cost of building conventional furnaces!
- Warranty service:Most furnace maintenance warranties contain regulations that require regular maintenance. If this applies to you, then if a defect occurs during the warranty period, standard repairs are essential to ensure the warranty's reliability and to receive the required payment.
How much cost of the furnace maintenance?
Furnace maintenance is one of the most affordable heating benefits you can get from a professional HVAC company. Generally speaking, if you sign up for a maintenance plan, you can get the best furnace maintenance offer, but the exact price depends on the type of furnace you have.
Call Idaho Heating & Air today !
If you have any doubts about your ability to carry out the project, please call a professional. The best way to keep your furnace in good condition is to avoid a worth pound of cure. We proudly serve not only Meridian Idaho, but ADA county and the greater Treasure Valley Area.