Boiler Replacement, Boiler Repair & Boiler ServiceMeridian, ID, Nampa, ID & Boise, ID
Living in Meridian & surrounding areas, you need a heating unit you can count on to handle the most severe weather conditions reliably and efficiently. Nothing measures up to the comfort and return provided by a boiler system. Call on the professionals from Idaho Heating & Air at (208) 288-2098 for a full range of hydronic heating options and services, including residential and light commercial installation, upgrades, seasonal maintenance, and repair. We take the time to understand your unique requirements and answer with honest information, customized design, outstanding products, and jobs completed to uncompromising standards.
Boiler System Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
Our NATE-certified team remains updated in the latest technology and efficiencies on the market, and knows the equipment we recommend, install, and service inside and out. With no commissioned sales, there’s no pressure, and by educating our clients, we protect your long-term satisfaction. We are a company that is driven by relationships rather than sales figures, and we uphold ethical business practices, job performance criteria, and unmatched dedication to customer service across Meridian, Nampa, & Boise, ID.
Some of the many benefits of hydronic heating include:
- Superior Comfort – Eliminating drafts and cold spots, the heat is infused into the air and spread evenly.
- Easy Zoning – Multiple zones avoids heating empty rooms and allows independent settings to better answer the demands of specific spaces and personal preferences.
- Indoor Air Quality – Rather than blowing dust and allergens throughout the home, hydronic heating introduces no new air and maintains a cleaner and healthier indoor environment.
- Versatile – Whether you’d like radiant heated floors, baseboard heating, radiators, towel warmers, or a snowmelt system, your boiler is up to the task.
- Humidity Levels – Hydronic heating doesn’t steal necessary moisture or overly dry out your home.
- Energy Efficiency – Water holds more heat than air, retains it longer, and the heat remains closer to floor, where it does the most good, resulting in significant cost savings without giving up comfort.
- Quiet Operation – With no ductwork and no air blowing, the boiler is nearly silent.
- Snowmelt – With a snowmelt system, your driveway and walkways remain clear of snow and ice with no plowing, shoveling, or harsh chemicals.