This might sound like a strange request to hear from an HVAC professional. “Why the heck would I need my furnace repaired before summer? Shouldn’t I be paying attention to my air conditioner instead?” Well, you technically should be paying attention to both, but we get the idea.
The truth is that in our neck of the woods, you’re going to be relying on your furnace when fall comes. There’s no real way to avoid this, so if there’s a problem with your heating system, you might as well get it fixed now. In fact, there are several great perks to investing in furnace repair in Caldwell, ID now! Down below, we’ll talk about just a few of them.
Here’s a general word of advice: you should always get your system repaired if it’s malfunctioning. Unless it’s a system that you can live without, getting it fixed early will always save you money in the long run.
5 Reasons to Invest in Your Furnace Now
Let’s get to it! Here are five very good reasons to get your furnace fixed now rather than later.
- You don’t need it… yet! It’s true, you don’t need your furnace right now, and you probably won’t for the next few months. But you will need it eventually, and when that time comes you’ll be happy you got it fixed early. Your furnace system is something you depend on, so treat it more like a necessary expense rather than something you can go without fixing.
- Our schedule is wide open. It’s easier to schedule repairs now than it would be in fall or winter. Milder temperatures mean our team isn’t being called with emergency repairs so often, so it becomes easier to schedule a repair appointment with our professionals. Also, since you’re not in a rush to repair your furnace, we can schedule it at the perfect time in one or two weeks time!
- Repairs now, maintenance later. Fall is the perfect time for furnace maintenance, but many homeowners end up paying for both maintenance and repairs at the same time. This can be a big expense and weigh heavily on your budget. Avoid paying for both of these at once by paying for the repairs now. Then, you can reserve fall for maintenance and stay ahead of the curve!
- Off-season promotions. Some HVAC pros have off-season promotions to get rid of their stock and free up room for air conditioners before the summer. This could be the perfect opportunity to invest in a new system or repairs.
- Investigate whether your system needs replacement. Your system might need more than just a quick fix. It might need to be replaced entirely. Wouldn’t you like to know that well in advance so you can plan accordingly and save up to pay for it without the hassle of being in a rush?
The truth is that you are the one who gets to decide when to invest in furnace repairs. Take a look at your budget and schedule, and tell us what time would be the best for you and we’ll get to work!
Get in touch with Idaho Heating & Air to have your furnace repaired today. Your Comfort Is Our Priority!