Idaho Heating & Air specializes in radiant heating, providing expert installation and service to our customers in Meridian & surrounding areas. When you contact us to handle your project, we take the time to not only assess the requirements of your home but also your specific goals. We recognize that every space, household, and lifestyle are unique, and answer with customized solutions. With every job, Idaho Heating & Air delivers value, honesty, and ethical business practices. Our team is not motivated by commission, but strives to build lasting relationships with our clients through superior standards of workmanship.
Professional Radiant Heating Installation Service
Our NATE-certified technicians handle every stage of design, installation, and regular maintenance, ensuring maximum benefit from your investment. Embracing, understanding, and engaging in the latest technology, Idaho Heating & Air brings you innovative options to optimize results, while ensuring lasting reliability. Contact us at (208) 297-2996 for further information and convenient scheduling, and take advantage of our commitment to your satisfaction. Idaho Heating & Air is your comfort solution throughout Meridian & Boise, ID.
Some of the benefits of Radiant Heating include:
- Lower heating bills – Warming all surfaces as the radiant heat slowly rises allows for lower thermostat settings without sacrificing comfort.
- No ductwork – There’s none of the energy losses, airborne contaminants, maintenance, or sounds associated with ductwork.
- Aesthetics – There’s no registers, vents, baseboards, radiators or other cumbersome components taking up valuable floor space or detracting from your decor.
- Healthy and clean – Radiant heating doesn’t introduce or recirculate contaminated air, providing a cleaner home and healthier air quality, and making these systems ideal for people with allergies or dust sensitivities.
- Even temperatures – Instead of rising toward the ceiling, radiant heating systems slowly heat from the floor, transferring heat to the entire space at an even rate. There is little to no vertical temperature stratification, no hot or cold spots, and no drafts.
- Superior comfort – Radiant heating is a very gentle comfort, with no unpleasant temperature fluctuations, creating a more enjoyable indoor environment.