Heating Maintenance, Heating System Service & Furnace ServiceBoise, ID, Nampa, ID & Meridian, ID
Protect your heating system with annual maintenance from Idaho Heating & Air in Meridian & surrounding areas. We eliminate all of the reasons you may be tempted to neglect service, and deliver worthwhile benefits. Our NATE certified technicians are dedicated to honest, ethical workmanship and optimize the value of your investment. We provide convenient scheduling and show up on time, prepared for the job at hand. There’s no damage to property, no mess or debris left behind, and the process is completed quickly. The results add up to superior comfort, safety, air quality, reliability, longevity, energy efficiency, cost savings, and sound levels.
Efficient Heating Service
A complete inspection of your furnace, boiler, or heat pump catches minor issues before they result in more extensive damage or complete system failure. Our team is extensively trained to service all makes and models, and we take advantage of the latest technology to effectively restore the condition of equipment. Rest assured, we don’t consider a maintenance call as an excuse to sell you something you don’t need. Idaho Heating & Air is not commissioned based, but is driven by relationships rather than sales. Contact us at (208) 297-2996, and let us customize a proactive maintenance plan to serve your exact needs and best interests.
Let Idaho Heating & Air keep your heating system running with our expert services!
A maintenance plan from Idaho Heating & Air combats wear and tear with essential inspection, including:
- Check and Clean Gas Burner Section – Verification of the integrity of the heating exchange service reveals cracks or flaws which could lead to inefficiency or safety issues.
- Optimization of Airflow and Blower Operation – Promoting airflow and circulation ensures maximum and more evenly distributed comfort.
- Calibration of Gas Valve – Analyzing the unit’s fuel operation ensures that proper pressure is delivered to the furnace, restoring efficiency and protecting safety.
- Electrical Components Check – Annual troubleshooting of electrical components allows us to address damage, corrosion, and safety hazards, enhancing reliability and longevity.
- Comfort System Inspection – We assess indoor air quality issues and improve the health and cleanliness of your home or business.